PARTNERInG IN MINISTRY
Love Jesus, Love each other, and Love our world.
Heartland partners with and supports numerous ministries in our community to most effectively meet individual needs.
Thank you for your continued financial support that helps to make these vital partnerships possible!
- Faith Xtreme – ministers to kids in the midst of an at-risk community. Many of these kids rely on food provided from their schools. You can support them by giving or volunteering. Contact them at email@example.com or 863.875.9222.
YOUTH FOR CHRIST OF POLK COUNTY
- Youth For Christ of Polk County – reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus. You can support them by donating here.
Life Choice Pregnancy Resource Center
- Life Choice Pregnancy Resource Center – serves girls, women, men, and families in Winter Haven and eastern Polk County. You can support them by donating items or giving.
THE MISSION OF WINTER HAVEN
- The Mission of Winter Haven – serves families and individuals in need in our community. Their current needs are kid-friendly foods. You can also make a meal (casseroles, soups, and sandwiches) at home and drop it off anytime between 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday and Fridays from 8:30am-1:30pm.
Meals on Wheels of Polk County
- Meals on Wheels of Polk County – provides hot, nutritionally balanced meals and a daily contact to the homebound residents of Polk County. You can support them by volunteering.
FAMILY EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Family Emergency Services – a non-profit agency providing food, prescriptions, rent, utilities, and holiday assistance to indigent families in the Greater Winter Haven area. They also provide temporary housing for women and a meals for people in need.